- Perfect tips for our road trip this weekend
- Elise makes me feel better that I don’t have my photos completely organized
- Yes to summer tees and skirts
- For my inner list-maker
- Loving Marta’s Project Life pages
- And these 5 secrets to success
- Caylee’s Ultimate Project Life catch-up guide is brilliant!
I’m checking out early this week as we head on a road trip to yonder shores over this National Day weekend. And although we’ll be out of the country as Singapore turn 49, I know I’m ever so, so grateful to call this island home. So now I leave you with a playlist of some classic National Day songs which make me feel especially patriotic. They never get old.
Happy (early) National Day to my fellow Singaporeans! And to everyone else, I hope your weekend is rad.
Over and out.
Life is often full and busy. But I like to take time to enjoy some of my favorite things. So Friday Favorites is a weekly series where I share my favorite(s) for the week. Check out my other Friday Favorites here.